Thursday, February 3, 2011

Book List Recommendations

I am often asked, "What books would you recommend?  Or have you read any good business building books lately"?  Well here is a couple that come to my mind that have really influenced and impressed me lately.  I will pst some additional ones in the next couple of days.

I recommend the following books:

Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling

Rework

If you would like a review of these book just click on the titles and you will be re-directed to Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. I just downloaded a free book from Amazon today for my kindle PR 2.0 New Media, New Tools, New Audiences by Deirdre Breakenridge. I'm excited to start reading it. Even if you don't have a kindle you can download the application for your computer. They have been offering many free books. Interested in starting a virtual book club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a virtual book club that is a business book focused group is an awesome idea. We could host the group on LinkedIn. How do we go about getting this started? I need to think about it. Let me know your ideas.
    Anyone else can comment to.

    ReplyDelete