Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do you take a tech-free day on Sunday?

Last weekend I took an entire weekend free from my laptop.  I don't really know why I did it, but I did.  On Monday I had about 100 new e-mails and several other Social Media messages to answer.  I was a little overwhelmed.  I thought to myself, wow, the tech world NEVER stops.  After I took stock of all the e-mails, answered them, filed them and acted on a few of them, I realized that almost two hours had passed.  Two hours work for two tech-free days!   I wondered if it was worth it.  So this weekend I broke down and worked on Sunday night...at least to catch up on cyber-world.  I have some new work coming in, and that is good, I have some webinars scheduled and that is good too and I feel better about getting a head start on Monday. 
Do you take any tech-free days?

No comments:

Post a Comment